Convergence Concepts is a brand management, design and fabrication company for trade shows, events, exhibitions, conferences and commercial spaces. With global expertise and capability, some of the world’s best-known brands trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate their messages to desired audiences.
Convergence Concepts was born out of necessity to create inspired spaces for Businesses around the world.
We believed that a good brand is important to business sustainability and it starts with leaving an impactful impression for your brand.
Looking good translates into good feelings and we are a bunch of design enthusiast obsessed with making our clients' brand looks great!
We love what we do and will always strive for the best in all given task. We will persist and press on to overcome any obstacle.
We are always looking for ways to create a positive environment that is friendly, warm and exciting. We watch out and care for each other because we believe and trust each other. We work together and we also play together.
Never to be complacent and accept the status quo just because that’s the way things have always been done. Inject a little sense of creativity to be unconventional in our solutions as it allows us to rise above the competition.
Only with continuous learning will our capacity be increased to navigate through adversity and take on challenges.
Lastly, we never settle for “good enough” because the good is the enemy of great. We set and exceed our own standards and strive to raise the bar to each challenge we faced
This role will be working closely with event / exhibit designers and accounts servicing team for illustration of proposals. There will be opportunity for the candidates to develop their careers within the agency for managerial position or cross-over to other available function / roles.
Who we're looking for:
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
• Proficient in the application of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.).
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in graphics, logos, marketing collaterals and large print designs
It would be great if you had experience with the following:
• Interactive touchscreen screen programmes
• Basic photography / videography skills
• Basic video editing
• Animation software skills
• UI/UX interface
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
• Passionate about design
• Excellent attention to details
• Can-do attitude with positive and creative outlook
• Stay calm under pressure
• Openness to experience
What you can look forward to:
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give it back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Think you're interested? Click Want to Visit now to let us know!