Dong Cho Kim
SEONE is a CPA firm based in Hong Kong and recently
launched in Singapore at Raffles Place. Seone offers a
wide range of professional services which includes advisory,
taxation services and company secretarial support mainly
to Korean and other global clients.
Clear Solutions to Complex Issues (through sharing right mix
of our knowledge and experience)
We pursue our mission through:
-Advisory and Management
We believe in...
1. We adhere to the Basic.
2. We seek to Simplicity
from Complex Issues.
3. We point to Empathy.
We're looking to grow! Are you a member of the Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore or a corporate secretarial agent? We want to hear from you!
As a Company Secretary Agent, you will:
1. Drafting of directors’/shareholders’ resolutions and minutes, incorporation, striking off, voluntary liquidation, capital reduction, maintaining and updating of minute book and registers, online filing with ACRA (bizfile) and IRAS (e-stamping), preparing of invoices and liaison with clients.
2. Handling banking matters including the opening and closing bank accounts, changing companies’ particulars, etc.
3. Acquainted with all regulatory requirements in respect of Companies Act, Chapter 50
4. Knowledge of clientele business, communicates well with clients, develops good client relationships, and provides prompt and good customer service.
5. Coordinate and communicate with the ultimate objective to meeting the deadlines of holding AGM and filing of annual returns and requisite resolutions within regulatory timeframes.
6. Well versed in computer usage within the organization and the use of ACRA Biz-file systems.
Who we're looking for:
1. A member of the Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore; or a corporate secretarial agent; i.e. a person who is carrying on the business of providing corporate secretarial services for one or more companies and has been doing so for at least 3 years in the preceding 5 years; and has been a secretary of a company for at least 3 years in the preceding 5 years.
2. Minimally Diploma qualified or equivalent corporate secretarial qualifications with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the corporate secretarial field
3. Possess a good understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, CAP 50 and ACRA filings
4. Professionally fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin (as there may be a possibility to liaise with English & Mandarin speaking associates)
5. Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and ACRA Biz-file system.
Minimum 3~4 years experience of Corporate Services industry or companies dealing with company formation services
6. Travel to different locations in Singapore for work purposes.
Click Want to Visit now if you're interested!