Recruiter with the three stripes team
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
» Through sport, we have the power to change lives «
As a global sports company, we believe that through sport we have the power to change lives.
But for sport to change lives, it needs a space to exist, a field to play on, an ocean to surf or a mountain to climb – and these spaces are increasingly endangered due to man-made issues including human rights violations, pollution, growing energy consumption and waste. We can’t shape the future of sport without taking care of the spaces of sport.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
We live a global culture, welcoming talents with entrepreneurial minds from around the world. As true creators, we are aiming to be agile and fast and to always have a fresh new perspective on things.
We could list tired, old bullet points about Store Associate tasks but we’re confident you already know that. Here’s a bit about the kind of Store Associates we are looking for:
- If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that came before, you’re a creator. Creators find inspiration in unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others just don’t see.
- Use your retail experience to exceed customer expectations. Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
– You thrive on building relationships and working with your team to achieve a common goal: to be the best sports company in the world.
READY TO APPLY?
Here’s what you need to know:
- To be considered for the roles you will be required to have availability to work retail hours across weekdays and weekends.
- Three to six month’s experience working in a retail environment preferred.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better.