Since the birth of Living DNA in 2015, we have always held close the collaborative intention and time-honoured technique processes with all our artisans around the globe. From the basket weavers, dyers, potters, tilemakers, and more, it is almost like a shared collective pride in bringing the mos...
Living DNA is an award-winning boutique shop located in the east of Singapore.
Our extensive collection of soulful pieces is sourced in exotic corners of the globe,
curating a variety of handmade rugs and homeware traditionally crafted in natural
materials to form a unique collection that reflects each artisans culture.
Our ethos is to help produce fair trade and sustainable living, and to share contemporary
quality handmade pieces that are practical yet exemptional.
We are passionate in our work and strive to live mindfully, live meaningfully and
At Living DNA, we believe that a rug is truly a foundation of the space.
It transforms a house into a home, pulling it together while setting it apart.
There is a story in every item you choose, echoing the unique make-up of your home.
Since the birth of Living DNA in 2015, we have always held close the collaborative
intention and time-honoured technique processes with all our artisans around the globe.
From the basket weavers, dyers, potters, tilemakers, and more, it is almost like a shared
collective pride in bringing the most unique and best nature's raw materials for homes.
We are not here to sweep things under the rug…Our commitment in sourcing items in
responsible, fair and sustainable way!
What kind of Sales Associate are we looking for?
• Fun and enthusiastic!
• Strong work ethic.
• Embodies Living DNA culture.
• Loves artisanal crafts and passionate about our purpose and story.
• Excels in great customer service experience.
• “Goes the extra mile” to drive sales.
• Resourcefulness, attention to detail and comfortable offering solutions and clarity to customers where there is ambiguity.
• Acts as a design consultant to customers, familiar with the latest interior and décor trends to provide styling recommendations based on clients needs.
Moreover, you should embody the following:
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude;
• Genuine curiosity and open to learning;
• Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm and empathy;
• Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations;
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment with strong time management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm demeanor;
• Strong communication skills;
• Proficiency in multi languages highly desirable;
• Advanced computer skills, proficient in Microsoft suite;
• Ability to work on weekends.
What you'll be spearheading:
• Responsible for day-to-day store operations and achieving sales goals.
• Provide exceptional customer service experience.
• Cultivate strong product knowledge across all collection category.
• Ensure a well-maintained store environment. Replenish merchandise after selling.
• Assist to keep the warehouse organized and arranged in orderly fashion.
• Follow company grooming, policies according to Living DNA standards.
If you're keen, click Want to Visit! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.