Our B2C bond analytics and information business provides individuals and institutions critical information to make decisions and allows them better transparency in an OTC market.
This is a subscription-based business that targets UHNI bond investors worldwide. We have also developed a B2B2C bond exchange that fractionalizes bonds into regulatory compliant smaller value securities. Targeting both access to information and ease of execution, is the key to disrupting bond markets.
At BondEvalue, we envision a world where every investor can trade bonds on-the-go, without any restrictions on minimum investments. Bonds are the largest asset class in the world, larger than even equities.
They are also the most complex and hence are slow to digitize. With a minimum investment size of $200,000, today bonds are accessible only to millionaires. There is a massive opportunity to disrupt bond markets and we believe that we are in the centre of this revolution.
We are a fintech start-up with a small team located in Singapore, thus everyone is given a say in business decisions as we treasure everyone's input.
We envision using our deep domain expertize to level the playing field for them via the simplicity and convenience of an App.
We're looking for a Client Relations Associate (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply). This is an opening in Singapore and is for the B2C bond information business wherein you will have the following responsibilities:
• Tracking user activity on our platform to shortlist ‘sales-qualified’ leads
• Engaging sales qualified users via phone and email to pitch subscription plans
• Address product-related requests from users
Who are we looking for? The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/business/economic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – both English and Mandarin
• Sales driven mindset and self-motivated to achieve monthly revenue targets
• Knowledge of financial products (knowledge of bonds is a plus)
• Self-driven and self-starter who takes initiative
• Team player with a proactive can-do attitude
• A desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
• Strong sense of ownership
Keen on learning more about the opportunity? Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better too!