Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
Business Development Executive wanted!
What you'll be doing:
● Conduct research and market analysis related to new business opportunities, acquisitions, and development.
● Attend site visits to landscape/space being considered for acquisition.
● Familiar with obtaining permits with other public approvals.
● Confident in negotiating commercial real estate transactions.
● Responsible for content creation, research, conceptualisation.
● Present proposals to prospective stakeholders and provide after-engagement support.
● Gather and analyse business revenue and come out with cost projections.
We're looking for someone with the following:
● At least 1 year of experience in sales, business development or account executive role for
any of the following; event agency, exhibition company, creative agency/ marketing agency,
real estate management company like Savills, Knight Frank, Far East or Capitaland.
● Analytical, decision-making and good time management skills.
● Knowledge of market research, business making and negotiating principles.
● Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
● Pleasant looking, passionate and driven.
● Able to commit weekends and/or OT.
Think you're the one? Let's chat! Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested.