Asia's Leading Content House
We are Asia’s largest post-production house, with top talent and the most advanced technology in the industry. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped international clients across various industries turn brilliant ideas into stunning reality.
What's your story?
We’re masters at our craft and we have efficient workflows to deliver the best content to every client. Let us create your masterpiece.
We have your back.
For more than three decades, our dedication and passion to our craft has kept us at the forefront of the visual arts industry.
We're looking for a Broadcast / Media / Post Production Engineer!
What you'll be doing:
○ Provide technical support and effective solutions to in-house staffs including installing and configuring computer hardware’s, software’s, systems, and networks.
○ Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
○ Escalate requests to the head of operations, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
○ Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
○ Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
○ Maintain server, housekeeping, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
○ Maintain records of software licenses and assets tagging.
○ Keep up to date with technological innovations, and inform company accordingly
○ Maintain all equipment on a regular basis
You're the one for us if you have these qualities:
○ Innovative and good work ethic
○ Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
○ Strong IT skills.
○ Logical approach to work
○ Self-reliant and able to work independently
○ Active interest in learning and maintaining technical skills and knowledge
○ Able to investigate, identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
○ Good customer service skills
○ Able to make informed decisions about a wide range of complex technical issues.
○ Familiarity with pipeline issues
○ Ability to learn new knowledge quickly.
○ Delegate and make others accountable
○ Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing.
Let's chat! Click 'I'm Interested' to let us know you're interested :) Additionally, please fill out your profile before applying, so we can get to know you better!