Align Group is a dynamic people consulting firm that partners business enterprises in the implementation of effective people solutions. This is achieved by combining the knowledge of human resources, positive psychology (the science of happiness) and people analytics.
Serving broad-ranging clientele across diverse industries, we strategically partner exciting tech start-ups, heritage family businesses and other growing SMEs in their journey to realise the full potential of their human capital.
Our goal is to help companies create sustainable productivity, strong alignment and to bring the best out of people.
Our mission is to enable organisations to maximise the performance and potential of people through Workplace Happiness. Our Value Proposition is our strong adherence to our Core Values that define and differentiate us. A premier human capital service provider, we are at the forefront championing good HR through workplace happiness to help businesses grow.
Our Core Values
We hold strongly to our Values. They define us and differentiate us from the rest.
We are looking for a competent Human Resources Business Partner (Executive) to join the team in partnering with our growing SMEs in their journey to realise the full potential of their human capital.
As a Human Resources Business Partner (Executive), you will get to work with the SME Clients and the Consulting team to manage and handle:
• Recruitment and selection admin process
• Employee Life Cycle admin from onboarding to exit (including onboarding,
confirmation, transfers, promotion, resignation and termination)
• Performance appraisal process, and salary review and bonus exercise
• Training & development administration
• Payroll and leave management process (via payroll system)
• Employees and HR related grievances and queries
• Any other HR or HR related admin as assigned
Who you are:
• Diploma with 3- 5 years or Degree with 1-2 years of HR or related work
• Enjoy and comfortable in working with people at different job levels
• Able to communicate in English proficiently. Proficiency in Mandarin is an
advantage (in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking clients).
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to build and maintain good and professional working relationships
• Able to work well in a team, and work independently with minimal supervision
Let's chat! Share your passion for HR with us through your profile and click 'Want to Visit' to let us know you're interested in joining our team :)