foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its reation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restuarants in more than 190 cities across 40 countries globally. foodpanda is active in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines and Bangladesh. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
Our mission is to serve people a sumptuous meal without any hassle!
We intend on making food delivery an easy and convenient option for all our food lovers!
F orward-thinking & innovative
O pen and collaborative
O utput + attitude = excellence
D irect and Simple
P roactive always
A ll architects of building a great culture
N urture & develop talents
D eliver solutions, not problems
A ll customers & partners matter
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Operations Executive (Lead Generation) for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sales Support Manager. The successful candidate is to support the Sales Operations team in identifying and building new trending restaurants ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants in each area. This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading on-demand food delivery experience!
- Setup automated tracking and reporting to spot all the new trending restaurants from multiple sources eg. blogs, instagram, restaurant discovery websites, etc
- Build and update target lists for sales team, and identify priority restaurants/food chains in line with the company strategy
- Constantly challenge and reassess the list of priorities to ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants in each area
- Support the sales team in Salesforce and administrative duties
- Gather intelligence on competitors and produce research analysis
- Fluent in English language is a must!
- Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Salesforce experience will be an added advantage
- Students or Graduates may apply
- Lover of food is a must!
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company