Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
As a Junior Accountant, you will be:
• Able to handle a large portfolio of high-growth clients
• Able to oversee and manage month-end closing and update related trackers and schedules for reporting.
• Be responsible for payroll processing including preparing payroll, provision preparation for salary and benefit incentive, employee tax return and HR filing system.
• Demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills and able to work well with HOD, management, and clients.
• Degree in Accountancy or other professional accounting qualifications as recognized by ISCA
• Proficiency in Microsoft Navision is required.
• We are looking for someone who is comfortable with learning and using tech tools
• Experience in Xero is a plus
• Must enjoy speaking with clients
• Tax experience is a plus.
• Comfortable working in fully tech-based platforms.
• Degree from top university
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred (fresh graduates accepted)
• Letter of Reference from Professor or previous employer
• Able to commence work with short notice
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous and organised.
• independent with a good level of initiative.
• Basic knowledge of Singapore corporate income tax and GST.
• Must be keen to learn!
Think you're the one? Click Want to Visit to let us know!