PHP Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore back in 1988, with the company spear headed by our Managing Director and founder, Mr Goh Som Seng. Since the inceptions of the company, we strengthen our corporate management and widen the business activities. In the cause of handling projects...
PHP Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore back in 1988,
with the company spear headed by our Managing Director and founder,
Mr Goh Som Seng.
PHP provides engineering services for all buildings, chemical plants and
environmental-related projects. In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0,
our company also offers our expertise and network to strategic partners
PHP Engineering Pte. Ltd. was founded and named after our beliefs and goals
- Peace, Happiness and Prosperity.
We apply these to everything we do and everything we aim for. Building a better
smart city. We are committed to promoting the development of open smart
city platforms and vendor ecosystems, globally and locally.
In line with our business plan to position ourselves as the experts in
mechanical & electrical engineering, IOT and blockchain relative to
Business transformation and growth, we aim to become a key driver
of Singapore's Smart Nation initiative.
In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0, we also offer our
expertise and network.
We're looking for IoT Quantity Surveyors to join our team!
With our company positioning to be a Smart Nation player, we need someone who can bring together the old world and the new world in the fast-moving technology landscape.
You will have experience in traditional engineering field or as a QS, but have taken steps to remain relevant including in the IoT space either through hands-on or consulting work or further studies.
What you'll be spearheading:
• Project management from inception through to completion in a timely and budget-savvy approach
• Preparation of tender documentations, cost reports and plans, administration of tender process, evaluation of tenders and submission of tender recommendation reports
• Review variation request order, assess the costs, provide monthly financial report, process progress payment and final account.
• As one of our key hires in the company, you will also shape our strategy moving forward.
Ready to jump on this opportunity? Click Want to Visit to let us know.