A digital marketer with experience working for both start-ups as well as corporates.
Soho is the LinkedIn for property, the social network & marketplace for real estate where you can browse properties and chat directly with investors, agents, buyers and renters.
We are a completely free platform for listing properties and for property seekers to connect directly with a real estate community, allowing you to stay on top of the market trends, follow real estate influencers and get real time property alerts of newly listed properties in your areas of interest.
The online property industry has not evolved in over a decade and is still a pay-to-list classifieds based industry. We're changing the game by bringing about an evolution to the industry in the same way that LinkedIn evolved the job seeking industry using a social network for professionals.
We feel that finding your dream home should be much easier and that you shouldn't only be limiting your search to only the properties listed on the market at that point in time, but have the ability to reach out to anyone in the network at any time who are looking for properties.
All our activities are driven by our core mission statement which helps us prioritise our project priorities.
We’re a team of experienced individuals who are clear on what we need to achieve and by when. We focus on delivering results and ensure we have the discipline to check results after every project. We’re passionate, driven and kick ass as a team
We're looking for a hard-working, dynamic and passionate candidate to join us as our Digital Marketing Intern. Essentially you will be central in getting Soho to status of world domination in the Prop Tech Industry. This will be a fast-paced role where you will undertake a diverse range of duties to help market Soho to real estate agents, developers, home owners and home seekers.
What you'll be doing:
* Working with our Singapore team to execute our digital marketing strategies
* Growth hacking strategies to increase our user base.
* SEO strategies to improve our search results ranking of Google.
* Content Marketing strategies to increase traffic to the site.
Your passion, drive and determination will be the key to your success in this role. This is what we are looking for in our Marketing Intern:
- A genuine & outgoing people person
Passion for social networks
- Pursuing a degree/diploma in marketing, design or relevant degree; business, communications etc.
- An unparalleled work ethic. We won't be expecting 8am to 8pm type hours - we expect you to have a life. That said, we don't want a clock watcher either.
- A strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interest in the real estate sector
- Currently based in Singapore
- Want to be an Entrepreneur more than anything else in the world!
Interested in this challenging role? Click on the "Want to Visit"!