WHO ARE WE? CULINARYON is the largest team-building and events company in Singapore, and it is part of an international chain of 19 culinary studios in Asia and Europe. According to Business Times, it’s the “Disneyland of Culinary Experiences”. After pioneering in Singapore “Fun Cooking” concept as a team-building activity in 2015, CULINARYON Singapore today runs yearly 1200 events with ambitious plans to double the volumes in the next 3 years.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS? 80% of our business is B2B. Our clients are both Multinational Companies and local market champions whom we help to boost employee engagement and retention.
Our outstanding ability to design custom-made solutions and build long-term relations with HR Directors and other Decision makers gives us an unrivalled edge vs competitor.
We turn learning and mastering new cooking skills into an exciting event, and an opportunity to have a great time and taste delicious dishes.
The company has a fast-paced environment and everyone is driven by the goal of wanting to deliver a unique culinary bonding experience to our clients!
What you'll be doing:
• Leads Generation – use your network and multiple channels of sales to ensure we constantly acquire new clients.
• Account management – stay in touch with our existing clients to be on top of their mind when they need our services.
• Client retention – know your clients multiple needs to maximize their spending power with us by providing variety of solutions.
• Customer Service – provide consulting to clients under incoming enquires.
• CRM – maximize your sales generation potentials by managing your clientele in CRM.
Who we're looking for:
Your hard skills -
• Active Leads generation
• Min. 3 years in Sales with performance track-record
Your soft skills -
• Strong communication skills
• Positive mindset
• High Self-discipline
• Attention to details
If you're interested, click 'Want to Visit' to let us know! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well :)