Youth development is a journey that all young people go through and the key to promoting positive development is the planning of quality experiences. Here in CAMP CHALLENGE, we facilitate character development through our high impact and values-centric programmes, helping youths grow with the right attitude and social skills.
We are also a registered social enterprise and a portion of our revenue is directed towards subsidized programmes for under-privileged youths.
At the heart of CAMP CHALLENGE is our philosophy towards youth development – Well-rounded youth development that centers on personal and social values, a sense of responsibility towards the community, and the drive to create a positive impact.
This philosophy underpins the three pillars that support our youth development framework which are manifested into our daily practices, programmes and interaction with the participants. These pillars are our Vision, Mission and Values, the C.E.L.L. Principle and the C.A.M.P. Methodology.
• You will be responsible for preparing and conducting activities for CAMPs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and conduct activities (High elements, Low elements, Team building activities, Water activities) for youth camps
• Facilitate fun and learning within the group
• Scaffold participants’ learning
• Any other ad-hoc tasks
• Preferably with past experience interacting with youths during CAMPs or other events
• Age: 18 and above
• Passion towards outdoor learning
• Ability to take pressure
• Meticulous and detailed
• Positive attitude
• Independent with ability to work under minimal supervision
• Outgoing personality and enjoy working with people
• Motivated and energized
• Will be great if you are MOE Registered!