Youth development is a journey that all young people go through
and the key to promoting positive development is the planning of
quality experiences. Here in CAMP CHALLENGE, we facilitate character
development through our high impact and values-centric programmes, helping
youths grow with the right attitude and social skills.
We are also a registered social enterprise and a portion of our
revenue is directed towards subsidized programmes for under-privileged youths.
At the heart of CAMP CHALLENGE is our philosophy towards
youth development – Well-rounded youth development that
centers on personal and social values, a sense of responsibility
towards the community, and the drive to create a positive impact.
This philosophy underpins the three pillars that support our
youth development framework which are manifested into our
daily practices, programmes and interaction with the participants.
These pillars are our Vision, Mission and Values, the C.E.L.L. Principle
and the C.A.M.P. Methodology.
As a Project Coordinator, you will achieve individual as well as Company's overall revenue target
What you'll be spearheading:
• Developing and building strong client relationships
• Expand and manage clientele data via the CRM software
• Identifying Client’s needs, writing proposals, quotations and presentation
• Effective planning of logistics and maximize resources to ensure successful programmes
• Communicating clients’ needs to the internal team for execution of the programme
• Exercise cost control for each project
• All other ad-hoc projects
Who we're looking for:
• Diploma or Degree in any discipline
• Preferably 1 year of relevant working experience in HR, Events and Hospitality industries preferred however fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Good client relationship management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident in managing clients' needs
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously
• CRM software experience will be an advantage
Some soft skills we'll treasure:
• Fast learner
• Service oriented with a passion to meet and interact with people
• Meticulous to information and numbers to produce quality work
• Having a sense of urgency and prompt to respond
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Able to multi-tasks and react well to sudden changes and last minute requests
• Creative and Flexible
Let's chat! Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested. We can't wait to meet you!
P.S. Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better!