Business (Finance, HR etc.)
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and control for hybrid cloud environments. We provide global organizations the ability to manage and share their data across on-premises, private, and public clouds.
Business success is evolving beyond profits and share price. It is now also measured by an organization’s impact on people, communities, and the environment. NetApp strives to be responsible both to shareholders and the world. Our success is driven by economic results as well as our behaviors.
We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to cultivate a higher performing organization.
Intern – Data Analytic Consultant
Department: APAC Marketing
Purpose and Objectives -
To Assist APAC Marketing team in providing analytical insights using data from CRM and Marketing Automation platform, so as to improve Sales and Marketing efficiencies.
Expectations and Tasks
1. To perform complex analysis of findings and trends using statistical modelling towards large amount of data from multiple heterogenous data sources.
2. Discover insights and identify business process improvement or re-engineering opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
3. Perform Simulation Tests and User Acceptance Tests, where relevant and needed.
4. Design and Develop a consistent framework for continuous assessment, evaluation and improvement.
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies -
This role requires someone with strong analytical skill; preferably someone with an engineering, mathematical or statistical background, coupled with Marketing and/or Business knowledge.
• Bachelor degree in the field of Business Administration, Mathematics or Marketing. Preferably someone currently working towards a Masters degree in Business Analytics or Statistics.
• Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing and optimization algorithms.
• Expert at data visualization and presentation.
• Analytical thinker who works logically to resolve problems and address opportunities.
• Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
• Planning and Organizing: ability to effectively define, plan, schedule and manage projects.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel for the analysis of data.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint for the preparation of reports.
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills, through the use of reporting tools, such as Tableau and office applications, such as PowerPoint.
• Ability to prioritize and focus in a complex, multi-tasking environment.
• High levels of energy, resilience, intelligence and integrity.