Business (Finance, HR etc.)
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and
control for hybrid cloud environments. We provide global
organizations the ability to manage and share their data across
on-premises, private, and public clouds.
Business success is evolving beyond profits and share price.
It is now also measured by an organization’s impact on
people, communities, and the environment. NetApp strives to be
responsible both to shareholders and the world. Our success is driven
by economic results as well as our behaviors.
We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global
workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the
backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers,
partners, and communities to cultivate a higher performing
Role Title – Solutions Engineer
Job Location - Tokyo, Japan
NetApp, Inc. is the Data Authority in a Hybrid Cloud World. We are a hybrid cloud data services company, headquartered in California and ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data, across cloud and on-premise environments to accelerate digital transformation.
Our Culture –If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people. At NetApp, we place trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring at the heart of what we do. As such, we’ve created a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference; where we’re passionate about innovation and collaboration; and where we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Our Solutions Engineers lead the technical sales and post-sales support on NetApp's Products and Solutions to existing and new customers. Utilise your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to customers. This team is highly visible and carries great responsibilities in enabling customers realise the benefits of using NetApp technologies and services. As a member of this team, you will significantly improve how our customers manage and control their data as well as implement our product/Cloud strategies.
You will also be starting your career with NetApp as a part of the coveted S3(Sales, Support and Services) Academy.
S3 Academy, is the most sought-after early-in-career development program designed specifically for top university graduates from around the world. This is for you, aspiring to become the next generation of sales leaders in the industry. If you are hired, you get to attend a 90-days professional training program in the United States as a part of the S3 Academy.
This world class program is hands-on educational and experiential training that will develop you to become successful at NetApp and in your career as Solutions Engineer.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will...
• Play a key role in delivering innovative technical solutions to our customers
• Have a technical focus on Cloud Technologies
• Work on customer facing projects that deliver NetApp solutions to customers
• Learn and work in a project environment alongside NetApp Engineers, Consultants and Sales
• Deepen your technical capabilities by learning new technologies via certification and training
Do you have …
• An interest and passion for Cloud Technologies
• Capability of communicating with Developers
• A completed (or pursuing a) Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT/ICT/Information Systems or equivalent with 0 ~ 2 years of industry experience
• Excellent communication skills(should be able to converse in Japanese)
• A passion for delivering innovative technical solutions
• A curious mind and collaborative style
• Average proficiency in English would be mandatory