foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its reation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restuarants in more than 190 cities across 40 countries globally. foodpanda is active in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines and Bangladesh. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
Our mission is to serve people a sumptuous meal without any hassle!
We intend on making food delivery an easy and convenient option for all our food lovers!
F orward-thinking & innovative
O pen and collaborative
O utput + attitude = excellence
D irect and Simple
P roactive always
A ll architects of building a great culture
N urture & develop talents
D eliver solutions, not problems
A ll customers & partners matter
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Logistics Analyst for our team in Singapore. Our key challenge is to develop a holistic perspective on all internal processes and improve them strategically. You will be the key driver in ensuring the smooth running of day to day activities. Additionally, you provide analytical insight to all members of the logistics department and support them in their project work.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Operations Performance Manager.
- Analyze and track logistics KPIs, identify areas of improvement and be part of continuous Improvement efforts
- Provide analytical insight as required by other team members
2. Rider payments
- Support Operations Performance Manager in all rider payment related matters, including optimizing payment processes, answering riders’ queries, and monthly financial reporting
- Communicate closely with the finance department to guarantee smooth and timely processing of payments
3. Process improvement
- In close cooperation with the other stakeholders, suggest and execute improvement projects to ensure a smooth resolution process, including freshdesk and hub operations
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative similar field
- 4 years of work experience in high growth startups, tech companies, consulting or IB
- Expert in Excel
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- You love numbers & data
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company