No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
We're looking for our next Sales Manager! You will be:
• Managing organizational corporate sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned & targeted sales goals.
• Supervising and setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Developing sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
We're looking for someone with:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good leadership skills
Let's chat! If you think we've just described you, click 'Want to Visit' now. We want to get to know you too :)