At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
# What we're looking for
Our growth and partnerships manager will play a huge role in supporting our ecosystem activities, assisting the development and execution of our programmes, and engaging our community of stakeholders. You will have the freedom to run community engagement activities and events that will benefit our company and the startup ecosystem 🌈
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote StartupX’s brand awareness and identify potential partners and clients
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging content for social media and personal (and professional) accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews and enquiries
- Organise and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing and ops team on ongoing campaigns and events
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Posses 4 years of relevant experience
- Have experience in executing community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Have up-to-date knowledge on digital technology trends
- Knowledge in online marketing
- Only Singaporeans/PR need apply
## Good to Have:
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons