At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
We partner with leading corporations to collaborate with startups, run global programmes to help companies grow, build vibrant communities to support the next generation of founders and help local governments build and develop thriving ecosystems.
Our initiatives are supported by a select group of over 250 mentors, investors, founders and corporate leaders across Southeast Asia and beyond. Based in Singapore, we work with companies from all over the world with the goal to drive impactful innovation on a global scale.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
# Who we're looking for
We are looking for a marketing manager for our team with a track record of delivering results through campaigns.
This is a role for someone who knows how to conceive and develop strategy from scratch, communicate logically with clarity of thought and be able to sell ideas internally and externally. Someone who’s previously managed a similar dynamic role that mixes strategy with impeccable execution.
In practical day to day work, you need to be able to multitask and prioritize and manage multiple high-value campaigns by being nimble and creative with a drive for testing and making data-driven decisions.
This is as much an execution role as much as a managerial one. You need to know the work and do the work. We will support your strategy with a budget and creative support from the senior management and the team, you will initially be operating without a dedicated internal team. While we may have designers, writers, and developers available to assist, we don’t have a marketing department or spare staff focused on everything you’ll need to get done.
You will initially be expected to identify, vet and manage external vendors to help execute your plans within budget. As our relationship progresses, you will be responsible for growing, coaching and mentoring your team. We expect impactful strategic solutions from you that will exceed our expectations and achieve our objectives.
- Strategise, plan and execute all our campaigns through digital and traditional channels alike.
- Manage external vendors or a team to run marketing activities to achieve business KPIs.
- Strategise, plan and execute the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Strategise and manage budget and cost for marketing activities.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals and targets.
- Track and identify social media and community trends and gather insights — optimise spend and performance based on insights.
- Develop and build collaborative relationships with third parties to run campaigns/giveaways/etc.
- Be the custodian and master user of all our marketing assets, channels and tools that we use (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and the like).
- At least 4 years of marketing experience prefered
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Keen eye for graphics and design
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Strong portfolio and good client record
- Good familiarity with entrepreneurship, the startup scene and culture
- Located in SG
# Good to haves
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons, innovation programmes, and other community building activities.
# How to Apply
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.