TIIM Healthcare is working on bringing life-changing intelligent disease prediction and risk stratification solutions to the hospital triage, making visits to the hospital more expedient. Driven by artificial intelligence, our software solutions augment current hospital workflows to solve critical bottlenecks pervasive in modern emergency departments worldwide.
In essence, our goal is to "expedite emergency healthcare".
We’re a nimble team of scientists, engineers and machine learning experts with a strong research driven culture. TIIM Healthcare is looking to hire individuals who thrive in a collaborative culture and want to join a startup that values problem solvers to deliver clever solutions for our key stakeholders.
• Involved in the entire Android software development life cycle including application development, implementation, and maintenance
• Build high quality, maintainable and testable Android modules
• Involved in the creation of documentation, e.g., creation of end-user guides, troubleshooting guides, etc.
• Provide maintenance support for existing projects
• Collaborating with team members and performing peer code review
Join a high potential, high growth startup.