Established in 1995, MTECH ENGINEERING CO., LTD. is a consistently profitable company, by providing state-of-the-art BIM (Building Information Modeling) solutions, Lean Construction & PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and related consulting & engineering services to the building construction and manufacturing industry in Hongkong and China who would like to adopt technology to improve their competitive advantages (smart productivity) for the best business result through our well trained, committed, highly successful people.
Our strategy is comprised of architecture, know how, services, technology, support and education, enabling our client to take advantage of a one-stop shop, one-stop support opportunity and migrate their technology to a higher level without interrupting their production efficiency.
We offer expertise in the form of a Methodology specifically developed for construction and manufacturing automation. Our people have more than 20 years experience on information technology, building construction, automation and product development.
Our Methodology is focused on topics such as system integration & business process management, BIM, PLM , Lean Construction, consulting, planning & engineer services.
MTECH is driving the industry to new levels. With our support, our customer can raise the productivity and contributions beyond expectations, easily manage and seamlessly integrate improvements into their daily operation. The results are to increase profitability, reduce the time to market and improve product quality.
We work with each other and with our customers on the basis of open communication, trust, and mutual respect.
- Diploma or above in Civil, Building Service, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 2 years or above relevant experience in E&M / Building Service contractor or Main Contractor
- Aggressive, hard working and able to work independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- With site MEP co-ordination skills
- Know how to produce CSD & CBWD drawing
- Familiar with Revit BIM application
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as BIM Engineer
Area of Work Engineering support for BIM consulting projects including
- BIM modeling
- MEP Co-ordinate with other professionals
- Produce CSD / CBWD drawing
- Attend site co-ordination meeting
Click "Want to Visit" to see more!