Business (Finance, HR etc.)
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and control for hybrid cloud environments. We provide global organizations the ability to manage and share their data across on-premises, private, and public clouds.
Business success is evolving beyond profits and share price. It is now also measured by an organization’s impact on people, communities, and the environment. NetApp strives to be responsible both to shareholders and the world. Our success is driven by economic results as well as our behaviors.
We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to cultivate a higher performing organization.
Your Calling with NetApp as Channel Sales Rep Associate:
• The opportunity to work in one of the most successful channel sales organization
• Accelerated career opportunities and world class learning
• Virtual collaboration with academy from around the world
• Access to next generation technologies
• Training, coaching and mentoring by experienced coaches and business leaders
• Be part of socially responsible environment
• The chance to work in challenging sales driver territories
• A significant and continuous outlay by NetApp on ongoing career development and success of you.
You will also be starting your career with NetApp as a part of the coveted S3(Sales, Support and Services) Academy.
S3 Academy, is the most sought-after early-in-career development program designed specifically for top university graduates from around the world. This is for you, aspiring to become the next generation of sales leaders in the industry. If you are hired, you get to attend a 90-days professional training program in the United States as a part of the S3 Academy.
This world class program is hands-on educational and experiential training that will develop you to become successful at NetApp and in your career as Channel Sales Rep Associate.
If you are passionate about channel business, success driven, strong interpersonally and enjoy working with leading-edge technologies collaborating with highly talented people globally, then just APPLY.
A successful you, will become:
• Customer oriented with the ability not only relate to businesses, partners & customers but be driven with humble attitude and deep ability to maintain and grow them.
• An effective communicator and influencer, a contributor for channel business and evangelist of company’s solutions to partner community supporting company’s business growth.
• You will persuade and influence opinions, also override challenges confidently recommending the best solution
• You will also be positive in receiving and managing constructive feedback, taking proactive responsibilities to develop and learn from experiences
• A successful team player who can lead, drive and motivate others around.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) as well as fluent in local language for country of application
• Sales experience preferred, not a must.
• 0 to 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role
• Able and willing to travel 15%-20% on average.
If you are interested in working with us, apply now!