Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
- Working effectively with our Marketing Lead to plan and execute effective customer acquisition strategies
- Creating graphic & content for company’s marketing collaterals
- Crafting basic visuals and captions to help the company maintain an active online presence on relevant platforms
- Assisting in blog/content writing for the company
- Assisting with basic market research, including market opportunities, competitor analysis, and customer profiles.
- Assisting in event coordination and execution
- Supporting client-facing teams. (Occasionally, a light amount of administrative, coordination, or logistics work.)
- Kindly link us to your portfolio or website.
- MUST have completed, or be actively pursuing a Marketing/Design (or related) diploma/degree.
- MUST be proficient in MS programs (or their Google Suite equivalent)
- MUST be proficient in at least 2 softwares within the Adobe Suite, and have basic proficiency in others.
- Fluent in English, with decent basic writing skills.
- Experience in printing, editorial, events management, video production, digital marketing and/or social media. Any combination of the six is welcome.
- Strong business integrity, the desire to grow, and a healthy attitude towards work.
- OPTIONAL: Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, or other sales/CRM tools.
- The internship will last 3-6 months (longer internships can be negotiated).
- We welcome applications from fresh graduates, final year students, as well as career-changers (with 1-2 years’ experience in a related trade).
- Expectations and remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- We will take into consideration long term projects that demonstrate genuine competency. (So, send us a portfolio and be ready to tell us more at the interview.)
- Upon completion of the internship, there may be an opportunity to convert into a full employee.