BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
Simply, "Because We Care about your success".
We are in the business of helping people achieve their success, whether through finding the right job or supporting businesses with their business processes. We want to help you do what you live to do.
Our value to candidates and clients is the sum of our values as a team.
When we look to expand the BGC team, we see more than just qualifications. Our current and future team members of BGC need to be...Responsible, Ethical, Respectful, Trustworthy, Teamplayers
*Qualification: Min. Diploma
*Contract Duration: 4 months
• Support department’s digitalisation and digital transformation by automating workflows and work processes.
• Contribute to refinement of department’s dashboard.
• Update website and intranet on initiatives, policies and information.
• Tracking of grant claims and general administration.
• Singaporean only
• Min. 1 year experience in work process digitalisation and digital transformation
• Good knowledge of robotic process automation (RPA) would be preferred
• Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), data analytics/data visualisation tools (such as SAS, Tableau, etc.) would be an advantage.