foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its reation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restuarants in more than 190 cities across 40 countries globally. foodpanda is active in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines and Bangladesh. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
Our mission is to serve people a sumptuous meal without any hassle!
We intend on making food delivery an easy and convenient option for all our food lovers!
F orward-thinking & innovative
O pen and collaborative
O utput + attitude = excellence
D irect and Simple
P roactive always
A ll architects of building a great culture
N urture & develop talents
D eliver solutions, not problems
A ll customers & partners matter
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Support Agent/Intern for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sales Support Manager. The successful candidate will excel in identifying potential restaurants and prospective clients (FMCG brands, distributors).
- Setup automated tracking and reporting to spot all the new trending restaurants/prospective clients from multiple sources (blogs, instagram, restaurant discovery websites, etc.)
- Building and updating target lists for sales, identifying the priority restaurants/prospective clients in line with the strategy of the company
- Constantly challenge and reassess the list of priorities to ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants/new verticals in each area
- Govern and maintain Salesforce processes
- Lead Salesforce-related improvement projects
- Gathering intelligence on competitors and producing analysis out of that research
- Salesforce experience highly valuable
- Experience in the FMCG industry a plus!
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma
- Lover of food is a must!
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Tasty Thursdays!
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company