Cherlin OngHead of Operations
Eddie LeeManaging Partner
Head of Operations
Through the expertise of the team and their network in the industry, Limestone Technology aims to build a smart-city ecosystem for real estate developments and infrastructure across South East Asia
This will be accomplished through the digitalization of the city via the development of a blockchain infrastructure – Limestone Network.
Our team envisioned Limestone Network to be the final solution that resolves existing challenges faced by governments, real estate developers and estate management service providers. When Limestone Network is implemented into a real estate project or existing infrastructure, we allow the facilities management to be taken to a simpler yet more secured level. Businesses, retail shops, building facilities, consumers, tourists, and the daily visitors would be able to interact with each other in a smarter and more effective manner to provide a meaningful Smart City experience.
We believe that to build a smart and efficient city, the city first needs to be understood. It starts by having a digital ecosystem that allows real-time analysis of living and moving data.
Where the micro touchpoints from daily activities such as spending habits, movements, energy consumption are translated into digital fingerprints and mapped on the Limestone blockchain network.
The end result is a greener, smarter city with enhanced security and an urban civilization that promotes financial inclusion through the development of digital persona of the residents, automotive and data movements.
As ardent technologist, the founders created Limestone Network with the vision to transform the long-established real estate industry with smart digital capabilities.
This is achieved by integrating blockchain technology to the physical real estate assets. Thus forming a digital network that connects urban cities into the daily lives of the residents that exchanged information seamlessly in the background to bring convenience, efficiency and enhanced security to their day to day business and life.
1. Customer Experience Support
(Launching our software for Beta)
- user experience testing/ debugging
- customer support
- prepare and vet through all documents and copywriting needed
2. Singapore Fintech Festival - SFF
- 11 to 14 Nov (high-key week to be physically present to support the event, logistics and all coordination)
- Liaise with designer/ printer on artwork and collaterals
- Coordinate with Taiwan team and relevant parties on logistics and agenda for 14 Nov
- Actual day event support to booth visitors (includes familiarising yourself with FAQs, introduction of
company, onboarding users to the software/ community)
3. Community Building
- Marketing support (update social media posts via twitter, telegram, linkedin)
- Sales support (follow-ups)
- Support 3rd party vendor on community building efforts (coordination, preparation for marketing materials required)
- vet through marketing collaterals and website (for grammar and spelling mistakes)