No description available.
Hapz is the only experience booking platform that rewards you to experience more in life. From thrill-seekers to chill-seekers, we have got you covered! Experience more with Hapz today and get rewarded!
Being experience seekers ourselves, we created Hapz to achieve the following for you and your loved ones:
1. Make experiences affordable
2. Curate top quality experiences
3. Provide a seamless buying experience
To be the one-stop platform of experiences at the lowest price.
Batch 2 of SPH Plug & Play 2016 Accelerator Program.
Go Events with Hapz
We are here to help you Save Big on tickets to great concerts, musicals, and even your favourite attractions!
Name Your own Price on tickets to your favourite live events and we'll let you know immediately if you can get the ticket on your own terms! We want to make live events more affordable for you so that you get to go out more and go for more live events!
1. Choose your Experience
2. Name Your own Price
3. Get an Instant answer
Hapz.com is an end-to-end ticketing solution for large scale events.
As Hapz's Strategic Account Manager, you will be working closely with event organisers (merchants) to ensure the timely and smooth delivery of each project.
You will be part of a talented and driven team that works on understanding our merchants and their needs and how we can help them in achieving their goals.
- Own relationship with assigned merchants to ensure retention and satisfaction with produced results
- Work with merchants to establish critical goals or other KPIs and aid merchant in achieving those goals
- Translating merchant needs/requirements into detailed project plans communicated to merchants & internal stakeholders
- Develop and improve processes to establish a strong foundation to scale business functions
- Work closely with other departments to help maximise the results generated for merchants
- Identify and develop potential upsell and future working opportunities
- Analyse data sets to understand merchant’s events and revenue potential
- Execute pre, during and post-event workflows & processes
- Possess great communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic environment
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Passionate in the entertainment and e-commerce industry