Build cutting-edge, next-gen software applications for clients across the world across domains and industries
We love tech. We are hardcore techies. We love solving business problems with technology.
Using the latest software frameworks, processes and stacks. Most of us are polyglots and love keeping with the trends vis-a-vis software stacks/architecture. That way we provide maximum value to our clients.
About the Role:
1. We are looking for a Software QA Lead, with atleast 4+ years of experience into Manual and Automation testing and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
2. You will be responsible for creating comprehensive test plans with well defined, reusable test cases from business requirements and functional specifications documents
3. You should record and maintain automated test script libraries for functional regression testing for assigned applications; maintain and improve existing automated tests, and adding new ones as appropriate
4. You will be responsible for tracking defects from the application and proactively communicating issues with developers and other project team members
5. You will be involved in business requirements and functional specification reviews early in the software development lifecycle process
6. You should ensure that the timeline for quality assurance and testing is optimized.
1. You should have strong work ethics
2. Strong QA background with ability to lead a 7-8 member team.
3. You should have a strong understanding of one or more querying languages, such as SQL, and programming languages, such as C, JAVA, would be advantageous
4. Working knowledge of the Selenium automation framework
5. You should have excellent command over English (both verbal as well as written)
6. You should have strong experience with performance, load testing, and security testing
7. You should have experience working in continuous integration and the continuous delivery environment
8. ISTQB certifications will be an added advantage
9. You should be a happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
10. You should be a self-starter
11. You should be able to work under pressure and deliver the projects in tough timelines.
What you can expect:
1. High-performance work culture
2. You will be handling an end to end quality of our software projects/products
3. Short-term travel across the globe at very short notices
4. Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles) and become a lot more technical
5. Happy go lucky team with zero politics
6. Zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior and substandard performance