Business (Finance, HR etc.)
The best of Xcellink today is the result of having evolved through more than 2 decades of Enterprise ICT Operations management experience and capabilities development, as a trusted vendor partner to high-growth global companies, established local enterprises and government-linked corporations. We have delivered over SGD$150 million worth of operations management services in the past decade to support our clients in their strategic IT deployments.
Our professional commitment means deploying processes and service actions that will deliver critical projects. Our clients are assured that we will deliver the results they want, along with our creativity and versatility in calibrating new approaches that may rise in the project environment.
Xcellink’s recruitment strategy promotes proactivity in our process of attracting and selecting the best-fit talent for our client’s business. We collaborate with the hiring managers to align our talent acquisition goals to their business goals and ensure the placement of right candidates at the right place at the right time.
Perform 24 x 7 Level 1 support on the following from the provided procedure and after trained by ITSO/ITSM.
1. Daily Check/Schedule of weekly automated/ad-hoc MVMS vulnerability scan of servers and network routers/switches status & perform L1 SOP. troubleshooting and re-activation/re-scheduling of scanning if fail.
2. Escalate issue to NCS Security Engineer for follow-up for severity 1, 2, 3 security vulnerabilities.
3. Conduct daily tracking of patch management activities from initial reporting of vulnerabilities / availabilities of patches to successful remediation for servers and network routers/switches.
4. Leverage on Splunk Apps to monitor, track and escalate to all Apps, FM, Apps PM contractors, Apps PM for all outstanding vulnerabilities listed in VA scan / Audit compliance scan / other vulnerabilities defined by MHQ/ICA security team that have not been remediated.
5. Ongoing maintenance of MVMS asset inventory management for onboarding of new target systems and offboarding of existing targets systems to be scanned by MVMS.
6. Track the quarterly CIO forum patching status report via Splunk apps
7. Conduct monthly/ad-hoc compliance audit scan for servers and routers/switches.
8. Escalate issue to NCS Security Engineer for follow-up for severity 1, 2, 3 security configuration compliance.
9. Leverage on Splunk Apps to monitor, track and escalate to all Apps, FM, Apps PM contractors, Apps PM for all outstanding vulnerabilities listed in Audit compliance scan.
10. Conduct ad-hoc Malware IOC scan of servers upon emerging threat.
11. Perform signature update, Faults/Performance monitoring of the Nessus application.