We are DigiB.
We are the digital hub of Brenntag – No.1 chemical distributor in the world. Empowered by bright and creative minds, we design and build state-of-the-art digital solutions for this global market leader.
We enable digital transformation for the Brenntag organization and design tools that help our customers, employees, and suppliers to do their job in the best possible and efficient way.
At DigiB we combine a cutting-edge startup environment with resources of a global company to drive digital transformation in the chemical industry.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Writer to take full responsibility of the planning, creating and sharing of valuable content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers, in the Global b2B Chemical Industry.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to take dry, mundane industry information and transform it into engaging content to attract and retain customers. You will also be responsible for the research behind the content. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
An idea of what you will do:
- Conduct the audience & buyer personas research required for various industry segments & campaign development
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to produce high quality B2B content to use in digital campaigns, webpages, advertisements & email campaigns
- Create professional industry content that includes articles, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, landing pages & more
- Plan & develop engaging email campaigns that contain value-led content for existing customers & new leads
- Work with global teams (Europe & Asia Pacific) to ensure all public communications meet Corporate standards
- Work with global sales team to find & develop requirements for sales & marketing materials
- Maintain up-to-date content on Asia Pacific websites
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Share content through various channels, including social media, email, web; ensuring strong web presence
Who you are and your experience:
You have proven work experience as a content writer or content marketer
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Experience in writing and splitting user stories
- Experience using a CMS (Bloomreach preferred), Email Tool (MailChimp, SendGrid preferred)
- Agile and Hands-On worker, ability to work across multiple ever-changing projects at once
- Basic design experience preferred (prior use of Canva, Photoshop)
- Ability to quickly learn and understand various corporate topics & industry materials
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Project Management skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Bsc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- You thrive in an unstructured and extremely agile environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish and build sustainable internal and external relationships.
- Due to the interdisciplinary and international set-up of our new team, skills and a talent for getting the best out of teams through collaboration are mandatory
- You should have a Growth mindset