With headquarters in Singapore, Digimagic is a full-fledged experiential media house that specialises in the delivery of all marketing and corporate communications needs.
Our solutions include concept development and creative direction for audio-visual production, multimedia and online applications and immersive experiential media solutions (ExM).
We create immersive and interactive solutions for events, exhibitions, museums, and galleries.
FACTS & FIGURES
• founded in 1999
• based in Singapore
• offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Bangkok (Thailand)
We believe that we can help brands connect to the emotions of their audience because we deliver an experience. We love to work with technology and continuously innovate to bring the best technology has to offer to our customers.
Delivering Awesome Brand Experience
Crafting Extraordinary Stories
Creating Experiences for Innovative Brands
We are Digimagic, Experiential Media Expert.
The digimagic team is tightly knitted. We work together to delivery brilliant projects with passion and integrity. We have a diverse portfolios working with museums and galleries, multinational businesses, government agencies in the region and globally.
• Assist Department Head in business development. Confident to pitch and present to the clients during a proposal;
• Accountability for the day to day client servicing, execution and project management of assigned accounts and tasks;
• Arranging and attending client meetings;
• Ensure actions and key deliverables were being met and kept within the defined scope along with all internal and external team members;
• Participate, supports and collaborates in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of projects;
• Manage clients' and team members' expectations in line with agreed cost and scopes of work;
• Managing out of scopes and evaluating timelines, resources and billable amount;
• Maintain and update all project documentation from initiation to execution;
• Manage project performance to drive profitability
• Minimum Diploma in any field;
• Experience in client servicing and business development;
• Personable and client-facing;
• Possess negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
• Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and deliver multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining sharp attention to details;
• Basic Technical knowledge of programming and video production to brief team members and vendors will be advantageous