With headquarters in Singapore, Digimagic is a full-fledged experiential media house that specialises in the delivery of all marketing and corporate communications needs.
Our solutions include concept development and creative direction for audio-visual production, multimedia and online applications and immersive experiential media solutions (ExM).
We create immersive and interactive solutions for events, exhibitions, museums, and galleries.
FACTS & FIGURES
• founded in 1999
• based in Singapore
• offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Bangkok (Thailand)
We believe that we can help brands connect to the emotions of their audience because we deliver an experience. We love to work with technology and continuously innovate to bring the best technology has to offer to our customers.
Delivering Awesome Brand Experience
Crafting Extraordinary Stories
Creating Experiences for Innovative Brands
We are Digimagic, Experiential Media Expert.
The digimagic team is tightly knitted. We work together to delivery brilliant projects with passion and integrity. We have a diverse portfolios working with museums and galleries, multinational businesses, government agencies in the region and globally.
• Support Team in the delivery of all projects
• Supplier Management
• Administrative Gate-Keeper
• Assisting Head of Department on all Business Development Efforts
• Preparation of all administrative documents required by the team
• Custodian of company procedures in project management
• Support in sourcing and procurement of vendors
• Preparation of monthly sales reports and weekly ARs reports
• Management of proper project archival
• Head weekly sales and marketing status report meetings
• Support Department Head in sales development efforts which includes identifying vital leads, making first contact and preparation of presentation slides
• Monitor and Execute Business Development Efforts for, e.g., Email Blast, Follow-up calls, etc
• Meeting clients with Account Managers and Department Head
• Support Team in Project Management Efforts including assisting in Set-up and Tear up of Events
• Preferably at least 1 year of working experience
• Able to work independently yet able to collaborate well in a team
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken
• Positive attitude and loves working with people
• Meticulous and able to exercise critical thinking
• Systematic and organized