SoftSource Solutions is a SI in the field of data management and data analytics. We help our clients better store, manage and protect their data through our data management solutions. Using our data analytics solutions, we help them derive value from these data. Our solutions spans both on prem and/or public cloud.
To be the trusted partner who provides cutting-edge technologies based on best methodologies and processes, and to cultivate a passionate team to deliver a delighted customer experience in our IT services.
Value-add to the value chain of our customers’ business processes via strong partnerships with our product vendors.
Establish comprehensive business processes and methodologies to provide the highest customer satisfaction.
Create the best working environment to attract and retain talented and committed staff, to perform the best services in the IT industry.
Culture and Environment
At SoftSource Solutions, we aspire to build an environment which is family-like and performance-driven where each employee can grow both in professional skills and personal values, and make a difference to Customers, Colleagues, as well as their families and loved ones.
Our 5 Core Values
- Integrity: To act with honesty and to be truthful with our actions.
- Service Excellence: To constantly strive to improve service quality and exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: Company before Group and Group before Self.
- Responsibility and Dependability: To be accountable for one’s own decisions, actions and results, and be one that others can depend on to perform any given task.
- Communication: To communicate constantly, respectfully and openly with customers, colleagues and partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understand and translate customer’s needs into a written proposal. Taking into consideration how solution fits into customer’s’ current environment, as well as the migration and cut over phases. You will need to have a broad knowledge of different technologies and a quick mind.
• Present proposal to customers. Get them to see your views. To do this well, you should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
• Run demo and Proof-Of-Concepts.
• Identify technical issues that may surface from POCs and solve it jointly with internal and external team...good interpersonnal skills is needed to make this happen.
• Provide project management and implementation support if needed.
• Scout for new technologies that compliment our current solutions.
• Tertiary qualification in engineering, computer science or related field.
• Well versed with storage management technologies such as data protection, replication, archival, DR, NAS, Hyperconvergence & Virtualization.
• 3-4 years of experience in a pre-sales role proposing enterprise storage / data protection solutions.
• Has implemented 2-3 such projects.
• Well-versed in Linux / Unix / Windows Operating Systems, and proficient in at least one of the UNIX shell programming.
• Candidates with basic database administration, cloud IAAS and Hadoop knowledge will have an added advantage. Otherwise, training will be provided.