Meet our team here: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/our-team/
Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small- and medium-sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations
and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction (and as a result, the business’ day-to-day activity) can impact lives for as little as just one cent.
In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts.
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore.
We believe that small businesses can change the world in a big way.
You’ll be working in a small team with dynamic and creative individuals, so you’ll need to be as resourceful, dedicated and independent in order to perform in this role effectively.
This is not a conventional job. You may not choose to work with us if your focus is to receive the highest salary, to have a greatest job security or to get more of the conventional job benefits in exchange for your time. But if you are the right person, you will love being part of our friendly, open-minded, fast-moving team as we achieve our shared goals. We want to work with people who love doing meaningful work and being part of creating something great. Our company culture is continuously evolving to enable every team member to grow to be their best.
See more about our team and our culture: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
The role involves the following activities:
• assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring execution feasibility
• coordinate between internal resources, team members and third parties for the flawless and timely execution of projects
• planning and coordinating administrative systems to streamline processes
• develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• evaluating and analysing statistics for continuous improvements
Required Skills & Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline
• a native English speaker (or bilingual) who can communicate clearly on the phone
• great writing skills
• experienced and competent with Keynote/PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• fast-learner of new tools and systems
• highly competent with the Mac operating system
Required Mindset & Qualities:
• natural leadership quality
• self-motivated and committed to deliver promises professionally
• a clear and effective communicator (and listener)
• willing to execute on-the-ground work
• a great problem-solver
• a great team player – eager to help others in every way possible
• flexible, positive and open-minded – not afraid of change
• willing to push boundaries for constant improvement
• passionate about social enterprises and making a difference
Additional experiences and skills which are highly valued (not mandatory):
• 3+ years of experience in project management
• good knowledge of social media tools and other web-based tools and resources
• good knowledge for effective data analysis methods