Meet our team here: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/our-team/
Unlike conventional giving models, B1G1 helps small- and medium-sized businesses achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities into everyday business operations
and creating unique giving stories. Every business transaction (and as a result, the business’ day-to-day activity) can impact lives for as little as just one cent.
In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts.
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore.
We believe that small businesses can change the world in a big way.
You’ll be working in a small team with dynamic and creative individuals, so you’ll need to be as resourceful, dedicated and independent in order to perform in this role effectively.
This is not a conventional job. You may not choose to work with us if your focus is to receive the highest salary, to have a greatest job security or to get more of the conventional job benefits in exchange for your time. But if you are the right person, you will love being part of our friendly, open-minded, fast-moving team as we achieve our shared goals. We want to work with people who love doing meaningful work and being part of creating something great. Our company culture is continuously evolving to enable every team member to grow to be their best.
See more about our team and our culture: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
The role involves the following responsibilities and activities:
• manage all social media communications and interactions
• create valuable and shareable content
• create and optimise lead generation tools, lead nurturing campaigns, and ads
• support the Marketing Manager in developing and maintaining the CMS site
• follow up on and qualify leads
• handle sales enquiries and calls
• monitor, analyse and report on website traffic, marketing campaigns, and sales conversion to improve the performance of the entire sales funnel
• support the promotion and organisation of international online and offline sales events
Required Skills & Experiences:
• great English writing skills
• experience using various design programs and MS Office products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Keynote etc.)
• good knowledge for effective data analysis methods
• good knowledge of social media tools and other web-based tools and resources
• fast-learner of new tools and systems
• highly competent with Mac operating system
• self-motivated and committed to deliver promises professionally
• a clear and effective communicator
• a great problem-solver, objective thinker
• a great team player - positive, sincere, enthusiastic and open-minded
• willing to push boundaries for constant improvement
• strong focus on giving (value, effort, encouragement) to benefit others
• respect and care deeply about people and our world
Additional experiences and skills which are highly valued (not mandatory):
• degree in Business Management
• experience in video content production (Premier, FinalCut, etc.)
• great aesthetics and exceptional design skills
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please complete your profile and click on "Want to Visit" along with a letter stating why you think you are the right person and how you are going to add value to the organisation. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us within 7 working days.