Creative (Designer, writer etc.)
As a marketing consultancy agency with a disease to please, we cough up creative solutions to help clients solve their business or marketing problems.
We started out as a digital agency, after the global financial crisis of 2009. We knew that with shrinking budgets, clients would need to make a shift towards other cost effective advertising media.
Infectious, dynamic and progressive! We’ve been the sickest in the biz by keeping a close pulse of the marketing trends and evolving to meet our clients’ ever changing demands.
You could be the class clown. Or just a wallflower. Maybe your wardrobe looks like you stepped right off a Wes Anderson set. Or maybe there are just two colours in it (black counts too, in this case). You might believe in eating your noodle strands in pairs for good luck on presentation day. Or you might avoid them altogether.
We don’t really care.
What we do care about is that you’re passionate about your craft, relentless in your pursuit of award-winning ideas, and can make our audiences realise their need for our clients’ products and services. That means you speak everyone’s language – from the aunties and OLs to the millennials and more. Everything else is secondary… maybe even irrelevant.
And just in case you really need to know, here’s the lowdown on the usual requirements:
· Should have a strong aesthetic sense
· Be adept at concept development and art direction
· Do in-house product photoshoots
· Review and approve designs, artwork, photography from other team members
· Supervise junior creatives
· Collaborate with other teams – account servicing, planning, strategy, social and technology
· Present ideas and designs to internal team and/or client for approval
We want to meet you. Click "Want to Visit," and let's arrange a time to chat!