We are an independent boutique M&A advisory investment firm and we work with companies across various industries and sectors in South East Asia to advise them on their fund raising and M&A activities. With offices in Singapore and Tokyo, our team is made up of members with significant international investment experience and deep local market insight. Since the firm’s inception, it has successfully advised on projects with total transaction value close to USD 100 million.
M&A Fortuner offers cross border merger and acquisition support solutions and services to sophisticated global investors and companies across South East Asia. Leveraging on our extended network base of investors and wide access to business owners across a variety of industries, we are able to play an active role in assisting both investors and companies expand their target investment network to meet their investment objective and business goals.We work closely with leading professional firms and financial institutions to execute cross-border corporate transactions and facilitate investors who wish to acquire business, company or assets across this region or with shareholders and management of companies who wish to raise funds for business growth, expansion or divestments.
Our Team possesses strong capabilities and myriad experiences across various industries, allowing us to offer effective solutions to our clients to deal with a diverse range of business matters
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and talented analyst intern to join our M&A advisory practice. This professional will have broad responsibility for execution of transactions. The candidate will possess strong analytical and financial skills and be able to conduct research, produce marketing materials, develop financial models, and communicate effectively with clients under the supervision of senior members of the team.
• Background in Economics, Business, Finance or a relevant field from an accredited university
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
• Ability to network and find and contact potential clients, with ability to build extensive network of potential clients and referral sources
• Initiative – must be a self-starter, able to work independently with drive and motivation
• Prior experience in investment banking and/or knowledge of the process and client expectations
• Positive personality – should be additive to the office – intelligence and sense of humor
• Highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics