Invictus is an independent co-educational international primary school. Our vision is that quality education is simple, focused and affordable.
As an inclusive school, Invictus International School is proud to welcome students of all nationalities, races and creeds. Based on the needs of the students, we seek to promote equal opportunities, applying our regulations on admissions fairly and without prejudice.
Here at Invictus International School we believe that we cater for the individual, in an innovative and inspiring way.
Our Vision is that quality education is simple, focused and affordable.
Here at Invictus International School we believe that we cater for the Individual, in an Innovative and Inspiring way.
Our Core Values are:
1. Challenging ourselves to do our best work
2. Respect and equality for all
3. Developing the lifelong skills of working together
4. Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills
5. Taking pleasure in learning
6. Caring for each other in a safe environment
Invictus International School is seeking an energetic Admissions Officer responsible for recruitment and analysing the applications of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills and professionalism to answer parents’ enquires regarding admissions.
• Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment, including weekday evening school tours and occasional weekend open houses;
• Organise and conduct 3-5 school tours on weekdays for prospective parents, ensuring high quality customer experiences at all times;
• Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications;
• Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly;
• Key point-of-contact for prospective families regarding enrolment;
• Maintain accurate student information in database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner;
• Liaise and build positive relationships with various stakeholders and prospective parents;
• Initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in person;
• Support key school orientation and recruitment events;
• Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
• Bachelors degree in any discipline.
• Experience in a similar environment will be highly advantageous
• Fluency in oral and written English.
• Ability to understand and converse in other languages will be advantageous. Education Admission experience is desirable.
• Experience within a customer-centric, transaction based administration process an advantage.
• Familiar with international school education and have some understanding of the local community in Singapore.
• Strong initiative to follow-up on prospective parents.
• Affinity with and interest in Education.
• Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Good team player.
• Computer literacy and Social Media Savvy.