Universal Stage (US) is a result-oriented consultancy and integrative learning firm founded to provide enterprises and learners with systemic solutions that work. We are the stage for transformative growth via the deployment of business-centric management consulting and consultancy-based training programmes for progressive enterprises who wish to create business value and learners who want to realise higher potential in their work and life.
It is our mission to strive with our customers to question existing approaches and provide transformative solutions that are able to increase business, work and personal value in a sustainable manner.
Our core values are evolved around people collaborations so that we can leverage on the collective efforts of every stakeholders whom we work with. Our firm is a platform where we work hand in hand with bosses, management, operations, employees and learners to jointly take on complex issues and emerge victorious together – Our Motto: It’s better with US.
Who are YOU?
YOU are results-oriented and able to multiple tasks to meet timeline
YOU are progressive and love to gain new knowledge and skills
YOU keep pace with the changes and happenings in the business environment
YOU love to serve customers, both internal and external customers
YOU are objective and focused
Overall Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinator for assigned tasks / projects undertaken by company
• Executor for assigned tasks / projects according to plan
• Marketer of company’s products and service offerings
• Service Ambassadors to all existing and potential clients of company
• Team player to achieve project objectives and company’s goals
Skills and Competencies:
• Application of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Bilingual in both English and Mandarin in speaking and writing
• Attentive listening skill and clear communication skill
• Ability to perform digital marketing, photos and videos taking and editing will be preferred
Fresh graduates are welcomed
Performing employees will receive attractive remuneration package which include incentive and variable performance bonus.
Tell US your competencies and capabilities, and include your most recent photo in your resume. Simply click on "Want to Visit" to apply