An established fast-growing F&B company which holds more than 13 brands with presence of more than 70 restaurants in Singapore and overseas.
VISION: TO BE A GLOBAL OPERATOR OF MULTIPLE FOOD BRANDS WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF PROVIDING 100% SATISFACTION TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS.
- Customer focus
- Result oriented
- People development
To assist other team members, with the key aim of delivering good quality of food to our customers.
- Prepare, cook food and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items in the menu.
- Ensure that procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas are in compliance to the established standards.
- Assist in keeping food wastage to minimum, through correct product measurement.
- Maintain good knowledge on standard food preparation through training by immediate superior and manuals provided by the company.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Assist in dishwashing.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Food preparation or cooking
• At least PSLE, technical certificate or any related fields
• At least 1 year of experience working in kitchen as food preparation or/& cooking
(Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for Kitchen Leader position)