An established fast-growing F&B company which holds more than 13 brands with presence of more than 70 restaurants in Singapore and overseas.
VISION: TO BE A GLOBAL OPERATOR OF MULTIPLE FOOD BRANDS WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF PROVIDING 100% SATISFACTION TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS.
- Customer focus
- Result oriented
- People development
To provide guests with 100% Customer Satisfaction by delivering friendly and efficient service.
- Welcome guests and lead them to their seats.
- Present menu, take orders, suggest and recommend menu items appropriately.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are properly placed for the kitchen to execute and deliver to guests properly.
- Attend and respond to guests’ needs promptly and professionally.
- Up-sell additional food and beverage products to customers.
- Present bills to guests, collect payment and give to cashier and return change or credit card to guests.
- Perform general housekeeping and cleaning duties, including sweeping, mopping cleaning glasses, furniture and fittings.
- Work together with other crew members to provide good quality service.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Assist in dishwashing.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Customer service
• At least PSLE, customer service certificate or any related fields
• At least 1 year of experience working in customer service
(Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for Service Leader position)