Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare brand that uses technology to create skincare products based on user's skin, lifestyle and environment. Yours puts the customer in the front and center of product creation, factoring in critical lifestyle factors that off-the-shelf products do not. Yours removes guesswork and trial-and-error from skincare, and uses technology to map the right active ingredients for their skin needs.
All Yours’ products are made with love in Switzerland and are clean, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly.
We help people feel happy and confident in their own skin by simplifying self-care with clean and sustainable products.
We simplify self-care using technology. We started with by simplifying skincare by making personalised skincare and we will be expanding to many more categories.
Some of our Company Values:
We put People-first- our customers, our teams, our partners
We believe in taking Big Bold Bets
Always be learning
We are looking for a Social Media Associate who has a passion for storytelling and community building through multiple media types, wants/loves to get their hands dirty with social media, is highly creative with an eye for design and detail, and has a pulse on the latest trending topics even before it goes viral!!
If you're able to differentiate a winning social post from one that is lacklustre, and is able to help schedule and manage content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn, you might just be our ideal candidate! In this role, you'll be working cross-functionally with Creative and Brand/Marketing teams, with guidance and support from the Senior Marketing Manager.
What you'll be doing at Yours
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager to execute and publish content for our social channels that has a shareable factor, and drive community engagement
- Social media copywriting — helping to craft social caption that is true to the brand story and values but also connects with our audience
- Develop and distribute content tailored to specific social channels, helping to bring the same content piece to life differently on various platforms
- Brand and community management — interacting with consumers on social channels and identifying opportunities of engagement with the target audience: not limited to feed posts, DMs; encouraging UGC and customer service recovery and queries
- Baseline tracking of social media growth and top-line metrics, deriving learnings from analytics and optimising content
- Playbook and document all learnings from today that will pave the way for future growth
Your Profile :
- A bachelor’s degree or studying as an undergraduate but able to commit full-time
- Digital native; able to navigate various social media platforms and tools with ease, or resourceful enough to figure it out independently
- A basic understanding of social media and how it integrates with other marketing functions
- Has an eye for good photography compositions, able to get hands-on and shoot photos if necessary, has an eye for editorial detail, design and a quick wit
- A proactive, self-starting yet collaborative attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told, in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate and execute with clarity. Extra points for being a Grammar Nazi.
- 1 year experience in social media, e-commerce or the customer engagement space; with hands-on experience preferred
- Experience in social media content management tools (like Sked Social, Later, Buffer, Sprout Social, Hootsuite etc.), analytics, paid social media and influencer marketing are a plus
If these pointers describe you well, shoot us your resume with links to your previous work by clicking "Want to Visit!"
We celebrate individuality and uniqueness – at work and in personal life.
Note: This is a full-time role for 6 months with a probability to convert fulltime based on candidate’s performance.