Driving traffic, leads and digital growth is not hard. We make it easy for companies.
Our full suite of expert digital solutions includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Premium Content Marketing, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and many more!
Founded in 2011, First Page has grown to become one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Singapore. With advanced industry knowledge, cutting-edge strategies and thousands of first-class digital growth campaigns under our belt, we’re confident in what we do.
Join an innovative global network.
In conjunction with our base in Singapore, we boast a network of international offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our global connections allow us to stay at the forefront of technological developments, so that we can always offer our clients the most advanced digital solutions.
First Page isn’t just a digital marketing agency. It’s a well-connected, established brand and business partner that you can trust.
Digital marketing has seen an era of unprecedented growth, and it’s only going to continue escalating. We’re looking for innovative, enterprising and passionate people to join us for the journey. We want sharp-witted marketers, exuberant salespeople, tech whizzes and inspired creatives who will reap the rewards for the hard work they invest.
Looking to take your SEO and Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a detail-obsessed Senior SEO Specialist / Manager who loves to drive unprecedented traffic and keywords rankings for our clients.
We're looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams.
What to look forward to:
· Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
· Working side by side talented individuals.
· Always new and exciting projects.
· Fun company that’s on the move!
What you'll be doing:
· Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
· Support the SEO Technical Director and team to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow.
· Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with clients and identifying areas for improvement.
· Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client.
· Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development.
· Work with a team of SEO Techs, Content Writers, Campaign Managers, Paid Media and Sales team.
· Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews.
· Able to demonstrate an understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
· Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
· Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments and factor these into your day to day work.
· Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
· Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites.
· Apply and be able to explain SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites.
· Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and Technical Director, documented for client communication/follow-up.
· Managing outreach link building campaigns for First Page Digital clients
· Reaching out to webmasters in search of Backlinks
· Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover quality potential outreach linkbuilding opportunities
· Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify opportunities and replace outdated or dropped off links
· Improving on internal outreach processes and building a high-quality network
· Be part of a team developing and implementing effective SEO
Who we're looking for:
· Minimum of 5 years relevant, hands-on SEO experience.
· Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, SimilarWeb and SEMrush.
· Has a solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix.
· Able to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
· Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console metrics.
· Develops knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
· Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
· Prior experience in a media agency preferred
· A ‘Can Do’ attitude
· A track record of successful SEO program execution in both B2B and B2C settings, particularly with a lead generation focus
Ready to take your skills to the next level and inspire teams with your SEO juice? Click "Want to Visit" now! P.S. Make sure to fill in your profile before making your request, so we can get to know you better :)