Driving traffic, leads and digital growth is not hard. We make it easy for companies.
Our full suite of expert digital solutions includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Premium Content Marketing, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and many more!
Founded in 2011, First Page has grown to become one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Singapore. With advanced industry knowledge, cutting-edge strategies and thousands of first-class digital growth campaigns under our belt, we’re confident in what we do.
Join an innovative global network.
In conjunction with our base in Singapore, we boast a network of international offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our global connections allow us to stay at the forefront of technological developments, so that we can always offer our clients the most advanced digital solutions.
First Page isn’t just a digital marketing agency. It’s a well-connected, established brand and business partner that you can trust.
Digital marketing has seen an era of unprecedented growth, and it’s only going to continue escalating. We’re looking for innovative, enterprising and passionate people to join us for the journey. We want sharp-witted marketers, exuberant salespeople, tech whizzes and inspired creatives who will reap the rewards for the hard work they invest.
First Page Digital is looking for a highly experienced PPC Manager, who is skilled with Google Ads, Paid Social platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising.
Someone who loves to drive game-changing SEM and Paid Social campaigns, we're looking for someone who is self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams with great client-facing communication skills.
What to look forward to:
· Lead our inhouse PPC team
· Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team
· Working side by side talented individuals
· Always new and exciting projects
· Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
What you'll be doing:
· Lead the Performance Media team and constantly improve the internal processes of the department
· Manage End to End paid performance media accounts which including planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns
· Manage and strategise paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google search engine and social media platforms
· Monitor and analyse data in paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable recommendations to clients
· Assume full responsibility of assigned campaigns and delivery of pre-set KPIs with clients.
· Collaborate internally with Sales, SEO, Graphics, Content and Tech team for client campaign support and campaign growth opportunities
· Provide clients with campaign updates, recommendations and reporting on campaign performance
· Analysing Ad campaigns with GA and tracking implementations
· Monthly tracking of all campaign spend and campaign expansion opportunities
Who we're looking for:
· Proven experience as a Performance Marketing Manager
· Experience and ability to lead team members in the department
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on planning and execution practical experience either agency or inhouse
· Agency experience preferred
· Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work
· Extensive SEM and Paid Social experience (Able to back up with case studies)
· Strong with GA and tracking capabilities
· Analytical. Reads and understands the data to make informed decisions
· A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills
· Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself
· Great client-facing skills
· Google Ads and Analytics certified individuals preferred
· Hands on Facebook and paid social media experience
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
Let's do great things together! Click "Want to Visit" once you're ready to meet our team. P.S. Make sure to fill in your profile before making your request, so we can get to know you better :)