Mojito Ventures Pte Ltd is the new age total marketing solutions & customer oriented service provider, established in 2010. Mojito understands the needs of all our partners, from Supplier to Customer, we create and energise the entire ECO system to create a Win-Win-Win Partnership. Mojito bridges the gap between all partners in the value chain and minimizes the risks involved and presenting a hassle free final solution.
Our vision is to become the preferred and trusted choice for any business partnership. Mojito aims to be the One-Stop Service Provider with the vision to excel together with its partners. Walking alone is always boring and unexciting; Mojito is a team player and a valuable partner to all its associates. We want to Go Beyond all Boundaries with our partners
Our mission is to develop and maintain complete business eco chains and establish Win-Win-Win business relationships for all partners and clients, achieving fully transparent business partnerships. Mojito will maintain a full transparency philosophy when dealing with all its business partners and thus more time and effort will be directed to the development and growth of the businesses. Together, we will define Boundaries, not Boundaries drawn for us.
We bring all parties together to energise the entire working eco-system, creating uniquely distinctive events and forming collaborations never thought possible!
From intimate & exclusive events to large-scale multi concept carnivals, Mojito Singapore will be able to offer clients end-to-end services for all their event needs.
• Assist the Project Manager to coordinate the setup and production on site, liaise
• Work closely with internal and external event planning committees and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the organizations brand.
• Manage client relationships pre-event, during and post-event.
• Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality of event.
• Oversee procurement purchasing and client service needs with regard to catering, audiovisual, security and rental needs for events.
• Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery day.
• Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event program.
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Able to manage multiple projects, events and priorities simultaneously
• Creative and able to think out-of-the-box
• Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to think on your feet and exercise good judgment
• Perform well under stress
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to work overtime during the run-up to events