At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Promote content and develop campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Propose other marketing solutions
- Execute SEO/SEM
- Develop and build collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways/etc
- Fresh Grads with internship experience may apply
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Keen eye for graphics and design
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have:
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
If this role is for you, contact us now!