Built on a vision to redefine retail by enabling seamless engagement between retailers, supplies and end users since 2009. NPN has built a retail ecosystem that blends digital products and services in a unified way that features the retailers, suppliers and end users at the center.
By harnessing the latest advancement of internet and technology, we have been benefiting our stakeholders and building up trust with our partners through our work and commitments over the years. Our consistency in our development and work ethics have resulted in the generous support by more than a thousand of retail outlets, such as Buzz SPH, Cheers and many more; which would have been impossible without them.
With our retail solutions serving our stakeholders from a variety of retail, consisting of supermarkets, newsstands, mobile stores, minimarts and more; we have developed our ecosystem that consisted of Singtel, Starhub, M1, Google Play, Dash, Grab Pay, zGold MOL, Ninja Van and many more which have all benefited from being in the same ecosystem.
With our innovations and vision, NPN is pushing for an adoption of “New Retail New Experience” in Singapore, while inspiring the APAC region and beyond.
We strive to enrich lives and set new industry standards by bringing in quality solutions and products that will majorly cater convenience and generate better revenue for our business partners. NPN’s products and services serve a dual purpose – that of providing maximum benefits to the customers as well as the retailers.
At NPN, our dedicated team to serve you at all times, while you browse through our selection of products via our POS terminal. The brains behind NPN is a global group of highly-skilled as well as motivated professional, who are experts in their various fields pertaining to customer service, operations, technology and finance.
- Identify new market segments, partners and business opportunities
- Identify business partner needs, prepare technical proposals and commercial offer
- Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities & tenders
- Ideate, develop and launch marketing programs/events that create brand awareness, drive business opportunities, and deepen partners engagement
- Maintain and build excellent rapport with customers and strive to increase the company’s customer base
- Good project management skills, interface with customers and monitor the progress of projects
- Build and maintain contact with all customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
Singaporean or PR is preferred