Hipster specializes in technological and Software Development related services such as website, mobile app development, IT management, building cloud, infrastructure, SEO, etc. We put a strong focus on the needs of your business to figure out solutions that best fits your demand and nail it.
The Software Development and IT services that Hipster are running can be segmented by the type of skills employed to deliver the service (Design, Develop, Deploy). From initial design to hardware integrations, we deliver a complete software solution so you can focus on growing your core business.
We are a bunch of serial entrepreneurs who started developing their own products years before helping other founders. We know startups and has been in shoes of a Technoprenuer.
Complete Product Research Before Development
We just don't wait for instructions from you. We do listen to your short term and long term goals that you want BUT We plan the features and strategy that you actually need.
Quality Control System
It's more than a responsibility but a guarantee from us to gain customer trust with highly reliable quality control system.
End to End Solution
From sexy UI/UX design to development, we do take care of everything geeky in between including hardware integration & highly available Infrastructure
Highly Professional Staffs
We do believe in Malcolm Gladwell's rule of 10,000 hours of practice before being professionals. Your projects are handled by those professionals who already coded 10,000 hours for Softwares and technical fields
Value for Money
Like any startup founders out there, we also believe in the idea of bootstrapping and reusing what is already available there, It keeps our cost low.
What will you be doing:
• Social Media management and content creation, including social media and editorial writing and editing
• Assist in lead generation as required by reporting manager
• Responsible for providing administrative support for the day to day operations
• To perform any other additional duties/ad-hoc duties assigned by reporting manager
All it takes is:
• Good writing, communication & interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to multi-task and work under minimal supervision
• Able to work independently in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Digitally savvy candidates with some experience are preferred
• Able to commit for a min of 6 months.
*Singaporean or PR is preferred
If you do not enjoy living in the norm with a dull routine lifestyle, then this might just be for you. Bring your portfolio to the next level in this challenging and fast-paced environment now!